Last updated Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 11:30 AM
The Marion County Public Library System is OPEN. See below for details and hours of operation.
PATRON SERVICES –
The following services are currently available.
- Our buildings are open to patron browsing.
- Our computers are available for use.
- Homebound Services
- Customer and reference services over the phone.
- Patrons may pick up items they have placed on hold in person, at the White Hall Express, or using curbside pickup.
- Branches will continue to offer services such as notarizing, faxing, scanning, photocopies, and printing.
- Library Staff will continue to respond to online reference questions, circulation questions, reader’s advisory questions, and participate in online chat sessions (Click here to ask us a question!)
- The White Hall Express will continue to be refilled regularly through the week
- Library staff will continue to offer programming
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
Monday-Thursday: 10 am – 5 pm
Friday-Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Monday: 9 am – 6pm
Tuesday-Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Outreach Services – Click here for the Bookmobile schedule.