Thursday, May 21, 2020, 5:00 PM
Last updated Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 1:11 pm
The Marion County Public Library System is OPEN. See below for details and hours of operation. Patrons are REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES, in compliance with Governor Justice’s Executive Order 77-20
PATRON SERVICES –
The following services are currently available.
- Our buildings are open to patron browsing.
- Our computers are available for use. Only every other computer will be used, for social distancing purposes.
- Homebound Services
- Customer and reference services over the phone.
- Patrons may pick up items they have placed on hold in person, at the White Hall Express, or using curbside pickup.
- Branches will continue to offer services such as notarizing, faxing, scanning, photocopies, and printing.
- Library Staff will continue to respond to online reference questions, circulation questions, reader’s advisory questions, and participate in online chat sessions (Click here to ask us a question!)
- The White Hall Express will continue to be refilled regularly through the week
- Library staff will continue to offer virtual programming
Hours of Operation
Monday-Tuesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Wednesday-Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
Monday: 10 am – 5 pm
Tuesday: 10 am – 7 pm
Wednesday-Thursday: 10 am – 5 pm
Friday-Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Monday: 9 am – 7 pm
Tuesday-Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Library Programs – At this time, library programming is limited to primarily web-based platforms, though several book clubs are meeting in person. Please CLICK HERE to view upcoming events.
Outreach Services – Bookmobiles and library visits to day cares, preschools, and schools are currently suspended to encourage social distancing, indefinitely. We hope to resume bookmobile services soon!